Monday, September 24, 2007

Soul Clap Dance Contest

*




The DJ's for the Soul Clap Dance Contest held at Glasslands were Inspector Strawberry Sodapop and Jonathan New York Night Train. Zumi was the emcee hosting, and Marmaladies, Tha Pumpsta + Lacey, twins from Dragons of Zynth were some of the judges. I had to wear a wig and glasses and go incognito so I didn't scare all the competition away during signups + I signed in as Juicy Brown Jones. Shit I didn't even know there was 3 rounds otherwise I would've paced myself but I still slayed all the competition because when James Brown is playing I can pull magical moves out of my ass. The Encino Man and the Crazy Muslim gave me some stiff competition in the last round plus I was tired, but I pulled it out in the end. They even pulled me into their group hug when it was all over. I never like doing group hugs but that hippy and Muslim gave me some competition , so I obliged tonight.

No comments: